qpid-users mailing list archives

From Sanath_Prudhvi <Sanath_Prud...@mahindrasatyam.com>
Subject Apache Qpid Error
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 04:53:59 GMT
Hi All,
            I am Sanath Kumar new to AMQP (Apache Qpid implementation).
I am using Windows XP SP2 operating system with Visual Studio 2008.
Last week I have downloaded "C++ Broker & Client  qpid-cpp-0.8.tar.gz" file.
As per the recommendations I have downloaded  Python (1.86 version) and Ruby (1.9.2 version)
respectively. I have created a PATH Environment variable like "PATH = C:\Python26; C:\Ruby192\bin;"
for both Python and Ruby.
I have downloaded Boost Libraries of version 1.42 and set below environment variables
BOOST_ROOT : C:\Program Files(x86)\boost\boost_1_42
BOOST_VERSION : 104200
After completing the above settings I have downloaded and install CMAKE of version 2.8.6.
I execute the .exe file of CMAKE and given Source Path (where my qpid-cpp folder exists :-
E:\sanath\qpid-cpp_0-8)
And destination/ build path as E:\Sanath\Build
In the configuration window I have selected the Visual Studio 9 2008 and set the C++ compiler
as default/ native C++
Compiler.
When I clicked on "Configuration" button I am getting the following error which are collected
in a text file and
Attached same with this email. Please suggest/ guide me to install and run Apache Qpid C++
Broker without any
Error / Fail
thanks,
- Sanath