qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: Apache Qpid C++ Broker build error
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 18:58:11 GMT
Hi Sanath,

Thanks for the report. Could you please do:

1. Open a JIRA with this report in it. You can assign it to me.

2. To work around this, run cmake again and change the Build SSL option
to false. Then reconfigure/generate

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org