qpid-users mailing list archives

From lajithpm <lajith...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: qpid to oracle , is it possible ?
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 04:48:48 GMT

hi Steve,

           i checked the ms sql store module in c++ distribution. But i am
currently working on linux platform. So if i want to use this ms sql store
module, i should shift to windows platform and the broker should run on
windows platform. is it right ?
if this is the case, how should i start the coding( in windows ), could u
please direct me to some sample code which deals with data base on qpid
message q.
(my project deals with continuous queuing of data between 5-12 days, after
this time only de-queuing occur)

thanks