qpid-users mailing list archives

From Cliff Jansen <cliffjan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QPid .net C# client problem
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 22:10:38 GMT
Hi Adam,

I regret to report that the C# client you are using is not currently
being maintained within Qpid and has been identified as a candidate
for removal.

To paraphrase some recent emails, your best options for Qpid C#
development are as follows:

   - The Qpid WCF client
(http://qpid.apache.org/books/trunk/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid/html/ch04.html)

   - The .NET Binding for the C++ Messaging Client
(http://qpid.apache.org/books/trunk/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid/html/ch05.html)

Use the former if you have a preference for using the WCF framework or
require distributed transactions managed by MSDTC.

The latter currently enjoys the most active support within Qpid and
gains synergy from the Qpid messaging API work in some of the other
clients.

Cliff