qpid-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid C++ memory leak
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 14:36:26 GMT
Hi Dennis,

As far as I can see you are simply sending large number of messages to Qpid
Java broker but not consuming any of the messages. So obviously memory will
grow unless you consume those messages since you are running without
persistent storage.

I recently did stress test with Qpid C++ broker with large messages up to
5MB and I couldn't find memory leaks with valgrind.

Hope this helps !

Regards
Lahiru