qpid-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Error message showing after a long run in Qpid C++ broker
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 13:58:15 GMT
Hi Devs,

I am doing a load test with large messages and used Qpid Java client to do
the communication with the broker, and things are working fine for me. But I
can see following log in Qpid C++ broker side which is an error, since it's
an error message we would like to know why this is coming  though there are
no issues to our system.

2010-12-01 19:10:08 error Execution exception: not-found: Unknown
destination 1 (qpid/broker/SemanticState.cpp:561)

If anyone is familiar with this kind of an error, please provide us some
information.

Thanks in advance
Lahiru