qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajika Kumarasiri <raj...@wso2.com>
Subject Configuring qpid-* python scripts
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:23:50 GMT
I was trying to set up python scripts to monitor the C++ broker. So I just
got a checkout from the svn HEAD and build the python folder using python
"python setup.py build" and set the environment varible PYTHONPATH to point
to the python directory. Then I switch to the $PYTHONPATH/../tools/src/py
and tried to execute -

$python qpid-config --help, which ends up giving me the following error.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "qpid-config", line 26, in <module>
    from qmf.console import Session
ImportError: No module named qmf.console

It seems that I am missing a python module but I can not locate where it is.
Am I missing something ? Any help is appreciated.

Rajika