qpid-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid C++ memory leak
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 02:55:58 GMT
Hi Dennis,

First it was a mistake I mention about Java broker, I am talking about C++
broker. You can easily monitor whether messages are consuming or not by
using python tools[1] provided in qpid and see whether incoming messages are
consumed.

[1]
http://www.lahiru.org/2010/12/how-to-monitor-and-manage-apache-qpid-c.html
Regards