qpid-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid C++ broker message persistency
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 06:13:26 GMT
Hi Carl/Ted,

I tried building message-store, and it was successfully build, I assume that
to be worked i need to load the module msgstore.so when start qpidd, so I
try to load the module using --load-module and I am getting this error

2010-12-02 11:38:54 critical Unexpected error:
/usr/local/lib/qpid/daemon/msgstore.so: undefined symbol:
_ZN4qpid10management16ManagementObject15writeTimestampsERNS_7framing6BufferE:
/usr/local/lib/qpid/daemon/msgstore.so (qpid/sys/posix/Shlib.cpp:35)

Anybody have idea why is this error coming ?

Regards
Lahiru