qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adam Kaminiecki <ada...@dgt.com.pl>
Subject Client trouble
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 11:33:18 GMT
Hi

I'm using C# client 0.6 and have some problems.

I can send and recive message from and send to
non durable,fanaut  exchange

but whenm I'm trying to do it whit topic or direct exchange no message
income ;/

what am I doing wrong?

code:

declaring exchange

session.ExchangeDeclare(exchName, exchType, string.Empty, null,
Option.NONE);

and declare consumer

myClient = new MessageListener(session);
myClient.NewMessagee += MyClient_NewMessagee;
myqueue = session.Name;
session.QueueDeclare(myqueue,string.Empty,null,op);
session.ExchangeBind(myqueue, exchName, routingKey);
session.AttachMessageListener(myClient, myqueue);
session.MessageSubscribe(myqueue);

and sendding message
session.MessageTransfer(exchange, MessageAcceptMode.EXPLICIT,
MessageAcquireMode.PRE_ACQUIRED,new Header(), obj[1] as byte[],Option.NONE);

Please give me some advice to correct it..

Regards,
Adam

believed to be clean.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org