qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qpid C++ broker message persistency
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 19:37:43 GMT
The broker does not implement persistence by itself.  A store-plugin is
required to use persistence.  You can find one for Linux at:

http://qpidcomponents.org/download.html

-Ted

On 12/01/2010 01:30 PM, Thomas Nguyen wrote:
> I have specified a data-dir and also have created durable exchanges and
> queues.  The durable exchanges and queues are not present after I stop
> and start the C++ broker.  Please reply back whether your queues and
> exchanges are persistent after declaring them as durable and restarting
> the broker.

>>> default-queue-limit=0
>>> staging-threshold=1000000
>>> data-dir=/home/lahiru/client/qpidc-0.8/build/persistent
>>> max-session-rate=0
>>> enable-qmf2=yes