qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: "Error creating connection: sender is closed" when using Java client with C++ broker
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 12:39:34 GMT
On 11/30/2010 04:19 PM, Rajika Kumarasiri wrote:
> Here is the valgrind out put. Note that the test only ran for couple of
> minutes. I am going to run the valgrind against 0.8RC2 and will attach
> the detail log.

I suspect the leaks reported are due to open connections at the time of
shutdown; it is not a leak that affects normal operation, only a failure
to cleanup correctly on exit. This was addressed since 0.6 for linux
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2004).

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org