qpid-users mailing list archives

From Barys_Ilyusho...@troika.ru
Subject session.sync() in deep
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 07:33:14 GMT
Folks, greetings.

Could you please describe the Session.sync() method for me?
Should I use it or not? Does it affect on performance and how? Does it
mean the same thing in C++ and Java client?

Regards, Boris

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp