qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS Temporary Queue delete() doesn't
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 12:30:03 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

Currently I believe the temporary queues are only deleted when the
connection closes, although it mgiht be when the Session closes when
using the 0-10 protocol, which 0.6 does by default. You should be able
to easily test when they get deleted by using a test program which
closes the Session and/or Connection and then sleeps before
completing, and monitoring when the queue dissapears using management.

TimeToLive can be set either on a MessageProducer or on the individual
Message objects before they are sent, there is currently no way to
assign it on the broker as far as I know.

Robbie