qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Sorin S." <ssu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I query queue in Java client?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 20:11:23 GMT
Let me repeat for you: there is no JMS api for queue creation - and yes, the
broker provides you a JMX interface that allows you to query and see
if a queue  exists or not. As there is no JMS interface, there is no
JMS tutorial
for this non-existing JMS interface. So no, I don't have one.

Thanks
Sorin