qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrewinternatio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle large messages in Qpid Java client
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 16:52:42 GMT
Hi,

The out of order frames only occur in 0-10 and with transports that have no
concept of sequencing, i.e. in-vm or udp, not tcp. Having said that, a frame
body being interpreted as a header would give those symptoms. Test code that
exercises the issue would be illuminating.

Unsure if this helps?

Andrew.

On 26 Nov 2010 16:56, "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccormack@googlemail.com>