qpid-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS Temporary Queue delete() doesn't
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 05:15:08 GMT
Hi Robbie,

Can you please tell me how are we managing temp queues in 0.6 release ? We
have a scenario like creating very large number of temp queues. How Qpid
cleanup temp queues ? can we define a global time to live value only for
temp queues ?

Or is there any other way for us to clean the temp queues ?

Regards
Lahiru