qpid-users mailing list archives

From Rajika Kumarasiri <raj...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: "Error creating connection: sender is closed" when using Java client with C++ broker
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:19:10 GMT
Here is the valgrind out put. Note that the test only ran for couple of
minutes. I am going to run the valgrind against 0.8RC2 and will attach the
detail log.
Broker version: 0.6
Platform:2.6.32-24-generic #39-Ubuntu SMP Wed Jul 28 05:14:15 UTC 2010
x86_64 GNU/Linux
gcc version 4.4.3 (Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5)

Rajika