qpid-users mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle large messages in Qpid Java client
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 16:55:43 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

Robbie mentioned earlier when I asked him about this that he *thinks* it's a
bug Andrew might have come across and possibly fixed to do with OoO frames.
Certainly the exception showing that the buffer length is 1 might support
that.

I haven't had a chance to look about for this - Andrew is not about today.

I'll check with him when he's back if you don't get a better reply here
first.

Rgds,
Marnie