qpid-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle large messages in Qpid Java client
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2010 09:07:33 GMT
Hi all,

I did a mistake when increase the framesize without increasing to required
size, when I increase the size I was able to read some of the messages which
are in the size of 700K, but sometimes it fails.

I kept on increasing the frame-size since in my setup there are messages
with the size of 1.5M but I couldn't read a any of them though i increase
the frame-size more.

other than changing in IoTransport.java, do I have to change any other
constant values to sync the maximum-frame-size ?

Regards
Lahiru