qpid-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle large messages in Qpid Java client
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:27:54 GMT
Hi Marnie,

Thanks for your prompt response. yes i tried to wait before consuming, and
it worked for me. But the practical issue is we are sending and consuming
concurrently in two different threads, I think if the consumer assume
there's a message in the queue before it successfully stored in to Qpid,
that is not correct.

I believe there's an issue in Qpid Java client consumer implementation. I
will look in to transaction work and get back to the thread.

WDYT ?

Regards
Lahiru