qpid-users mailing list archives

From "zhaoyi0113@gmail.com" <zhaoyi0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I query queue in Java client?
Date Sun, 07 Nov 2010 11:26:10 GMT

I am reading some material about JMS and found that the JMS specification
doesn't define any API to test whether a queue physically exists or not. The
physical creation and deletion of queues (and topics) is an administrative
task, specific to the JMS provider you are using, and is not supported by
the JMS API itself.

I think checking whether a queue or topic physical creation should be
defined in QPID broker. Right?