qpid-users mailing list archives

From Barys_Ilyusho...@troika.ru
Subject Transaction java client performance issue
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 13:39:31 GMT
Folks, greetings.

Could you please help me to clarify the following performance issue with
transaction java qpid client (jms)
I use org.apache.qpid.jndi.PropertiesFileInitialContextFactory to get
messages from broker.
I read messages in one thread in java main application
If I use
                        Session session = connection.createSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
I got 10000 messages per seconds

But if I use
                        Session session = connection.createSession(true,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
and commit transaction after each message I got only 60 messages per
seconds

Could you please advice why is the difference is so significant?
How can I improve performance for my installation?

I use default journal settings on the broker. I use c++ broker, I built it
on RedHat 5.5.

Regards,
Boris

The information contained in this message may be privileged and conf idential and protected
If you need assistance please contact our Contact Center  (+7495) 258 0500 or go to www.troika.ru/eng/Contacts/system.wbp