qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: QPID Connection state
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:03:09 GMT
Hi Rajiv,

> When i try to connect to the broker this is the message that
> I am getting. Any pointers as to what is going wrong?
>
> WARNING: State not achieved within permitted time.  Current state
> AMQState: id = 1 name: CONNECTION_NOT_STARTED, desired state:
> [AMQState: id = 4 name: CONNECTION_OPEN, AMQState: id = 6
> name: CONNECTION_CLOSED]

What client is this from?

My guess is that the connection to the broker is timing out before being
established. Is there a firewall or similar that's blocking the
connection?

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org