qpid-users mailing list archives

From qpid user 2 <qpid.use...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue with C# binding libraries
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 17:10:46 GMT
Hi folks,

I am having an issue with C# binding dll when trying to connect to the
broker. This issue only happens in Release mode. I get an exception when
trying to instantiate a Connection object and pass on a connection url to
target the broker. the original exception is AccessViolationException:
"Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication
that other memory is corrupt.". and it happens in Connection.cpp when
QpidMarshal::ToNative(url) returns. I am assuming that this function is
responsible to convert managed strings into a native encoding.

Can someone provide some help on this? Any help would be much appreciated.

I can provide more detailed info if necessary.

Thanks.
Qpid.User.2!