qpid-users mailing list archives

From Clark O'Brien <clark_obr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Options for clustering/multicast
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:04:12 GMT

Could you use an external cluster manager like Pacemaker (http://www.clusterlabs.org/#2) to
detect a failed node and move traffic to other nodes. Pacemaker could also start   a recovery
instance. Pacemaker is available from EPEL-compiled versions of Linux.

I would really like to hear opinions on this strategy especially from guys with networking
expertise. We are building messaging in the cloud and this is a strong contender.