qpid-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Kirkham <Thomas.Kirk...@nottingham.ac.uk>
Subject New User, Secure Java Client
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 12:23:46 GMT
Hi,

   I have been looking through the documentation for an example java client using SSL to connect
to the broker. I can't seem to find any examples, can anybody point me in the right direction
or offer up some code to get me started?

Thanks,

Tom
This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to me, and immediately
delete it.   Please do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message
or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not
necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.