qpid-users mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Stability of 0.7.946106 packages
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 20:47:12 GMT

This may help,

Red Hat snapshots or selects a svn, and provides a stable release
for MRG independent of the Qpid release process. sometimes it may
be line up, other times not.

The MRG release also carries a patch set ontop of 0.7.946106 while
maintaining
ABI. Thus MRG is 0.7.946106 + a patch set, so to assume 0.7.946106
on it's own is entirely stable would be a leap.

hope that helps.
Carl.