qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Publish-Subscribe queue question
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:43:06 GMT
On 10/28/2010 04:39 PM, zhaoyi0113@gmail.com wrote:
> Does C++ have a topic class? I didn't find the topic class in C++ doc. I
> want to do exact the same thing in C++, how can I do this?

In the old API (qpid::client namespace) you do it in the same way the
original pub-sub example shows, by explicitly creating an exclusive
subscription queue and binding that to an exchange.

There is now a new API for c++ (old one still supported, but new one is
where the new features will be generally added) in the qpid::messaging
namespace. This API is more similar to JMS and will handle the details
described above automatically.

You can read more about this API online and it will be part of the
upcoming release:
http://qpid.apache.org/books/0.7/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid/html/

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org