qpid-users mailing list archives

From Ian Kinkade <kink...@idi-middleware.com>
Subject Re: Qpid meet up at Apachecon
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 20:01:35 GMT
Hi Bill,

I don't know anything about this but I did get notification about the
Apache meeting: http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheMeetupsNa10

Best Regards ............. Ian

Ian Kinkade
CEO
Information Design, Inc.
145 Durham Road, Suite 11
Madison, CT  06443 USA
Email: kinkade@idi-middleware.com

Work:  203-245-0772 Ext: 6212
Fax:   203-245-1885
Cell:  203-589-1192
This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and
then delete this email. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or error free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain
viruses. The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors
or omissions in the contents of this message which may arise as
a result of email transmission. If verification is required please
request a hard copy.