qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Security using Qpid cluster..?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:54:46 GMT
On 10/27/2010 04:10 AM, Saravanan Ramalingam wrote:
> But say, If I want to deploy a Qpid cluster, where each cluster member will
> be running on different host; does Qpid currently support authentication and
> encryption link between two brokers???

The underlying openais/corosync communication can be encrypted. See the
man page (or other docs on your system) on openais.conf/corosync.conf
for details. (I have never explicitly test this out, though for the
version of corosync I have it claims that secauth is on by default).

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org