qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Robie <jonathan.ro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: New User, Secure Java Client
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:15:44 GMT
On 10/13/2010 08:23 AM, Thomas Kirkham wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     I have been looking through the documentation for an example java client using SSL
to connect to the broker. I can't seem to find any examples, can anybody point me in the right
direction or offer up some code to get me started?

This page shows how to specify SSL options in the connection URL,
typically using JNDI:

http://qpid.apache.org/books/0.7/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid/html/ch03s02.html#id2589017

You can specify SSL options in the "broker list" in the connection URL:

amqp://guest:guest@test/test?sync_ack='true'
    &brokerlist='tcp://ip1:5672?ssl='true'&ssl_cert_alias='cert1'

Rajith has written more extensively on this here:

http://rajith.2rlabs.com/2010/03/01/apache-qpid-securing-connections-with-ssl/

Hope this helps!

Jonathan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org