qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrewinternatio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New User, Secure Java Client
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:10:50 GMT
On 18 Oct 2010, at 17:00, Thomas Kirkham wrote:
> Could it be the Apache Mina Libs?
>
> I moved from 0.6 and installed from the trunk and still error
> below, any ideas?
>
> 2010-10-18 16:54:30,469 ERROR [MINANetworkDriver(Acceptor)-1]
> mina.MINANetworkDriver (MINANetworkDriver.java:315) - Exception
> thrown and no ProtocolEngine to handle it
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown filter name:protocolFilter
>         at
> org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.checkOldName
> (AbstractIoFilterChain.java:244)

Hi.

I think this is a bug in the way MINA and SSL are implemented in AMQP
0-10 - there is only a "protocolFilter" for the o-8 and 0-9/0-9-1
AMQP versions, which are implemented differently. I noticed something
similar while working on the networking layer. I believe there is a
very simple fix and I have a patch for it, so I will raise a JIRA and
add some test cases...

Cheers,
Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? do not fold, bend, spindle, or mutilate ;
-- http://grkvlt.blogspot.com/ ? edinburgh : +44 7941 197 134 ;

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org