qpid-users mailing list archives

From "zhaoyi0113@gmail.com" <zhaoyi0...@gmail.com>
Subject Publish-Subscribe queue question
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:17:13 GMT

I created a pub-sub application two subscribers and one publisher.  I found
that the queue management is different between c++ client and Java client.
When I use Java client, the two subscribers can share one queue. When I use
c++ client, the two subscribers can also share one queue but the messages
published to this queue can only be delivered to one of the subscribers.
Does anyone have such problem when using c++ and Java?