qpid-users mailing list archives

From <raimonds.pra...@spiral16.com>
Subject RE: broker drops connection
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 19:35:07 GMT
Hello,

Thank you for the answer, but I am trying to use API for 0-10 client. As far as I understand,
the tutorial you mentioned is for older versions. I built the programs based on
...\qpid\dotnet\client-010 examples and API, there are different methods to call.
Everything works fine except this dropping connection problem. I tried to call
ConnectionTune() providing heartbeat settings after declaring
a queue but the broker issued a message that class is not implemented.

Thank you,
Raimonds

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Rolke [mailto:crolke@redhat.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 1:54 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: broker drops connection

Hi,

The command syntax is

 Connection connection = new Connection(url);  connection.SetOption("heartbeat", 5);  connection.Open();

The mapping between C++ and C# is given in http://qpid.apache.org/books/0.7/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid/pdf/Programming-In-Apache-Qpid.pdf
See section 5.2 for the Connection object.

Setting the heartbeat to 0 disables it.

-Chuck