qpid-users mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Fwd: How can I make the message in queue auto deleted?
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:16:48 GMT
 Hi,

Messages are only removed from the broker once they have been acknowledged
by the consuming client. This is standard JMS behaviour, as opposed to Qpid
specific logic.

This page tells you more about ack modes in Qpid:
https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/qpid-design-message-acknowledgement.html

What acknowledgement mode are you using - how do you ack the messages once
consumed ?

Regards,
Marnie

  On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 2:20 PM, zhaoyi0113@gmail.com <zhaoyi0113@gmail.com