qpid-users mailing list archives

From Dan Martin <dpm.myw...@gmail.com>
Subject Qpid connectivity broke when moved behind firewall
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 20:31:00 GMT
Hi,

I have a working qpid installation.  When it is moved behind a firewall, we
have connectivity issues.  We have used wireshark to capture the packets
when attempting to use the java management console to connect to the qpid
instance.  We are seeing that it is connecting to the JMX ConnectorServer
port ok, but is missing the UnicastRef2 value when replying to the client.
When not behind the firewall, UnicastRef2 has the ip of the machine hosting
the qpid instance.  Has anyone dealt w/ a similar issue before?

Thanks,

Dan