qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Sorin S." <ssu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to run the broker
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:57:27 GMT
Hi,
qpid-all.jar is a convenience way of setting the classpath so that if
qpid-all.jar is present  in the classpath the other required jar are
sourced via the manifest file (with the assumption they are all
located in the same directory)
I can run the broker with no problems here - can you try and run the
broker from a directory that does not contain spaces in its name?

Cheers,

Sorin

--
Sorin S