qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Julien Lavigne du Cadet" <j.lavigneduca...@abc-arbitrage.com>
Subject RE: MS SQL store
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 11:08:57 GMT
Then I have the following error :

"2010-09-20 13:07:35 notice MSSQL: Database located: QpidStore
2010-09-20 13:07:35 info MS SQL Provider is up

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

Looking at the sql server profiler, it happens after this statement is executed :

exec sp_executesql N'
        DECLARE @is_policy_automation_enabled bit
        SET @is_policy_automation_enabled  = (SELECT CONVERT(bit, current_value)
                                              FROM msdb.dbo.syspolicy_configuration
                                              WHERE name = ''Enabled'')

SELECT
''Server[@Name='' + quotename(CAST(
        serverproperty(N''Servername'')
       AS sysname),'''''''') + '']'' + ''/Database[@Name='' + quotename(db_name(),'''''''')
+ '']'' + ''/Table[@Name='' + quotename(tbl.name,'''''''') + '' and @Schema='' + quotename(SCHEMA_NAME(tbl.schema_id),'''''''')
+ '']'' AS [Urn],
tbl.name AS [Name],
SCHEMA_NAME(tbl.schema_id) AS [Schema],
CAST(
 case
    when tbl.is_ms_shipped = 1 then 1
    when (
        select
            major_id
        from
            sys.extended_properties
        where
            major_id = tbl.object_id and
            minor_id = 0 and
            class = 1 and
            name = N''microsoft_database_tools_support'')
        is not null then 1
    else 0
end
             AS bit) AS [IsSystemObject],
tbl.create_date AS [CreateDate],
ISNULL(stbl.name, N'''') AS [Owner],
case when 1=@is_policy_automation_enabled and exists (select * from msdb.dbo.syspolicy_system_health_state
where target_query_expression_with_id like ''Server'' + ''/Database\[@ID='' + convert(nvarchar(20),dtb.database_id)
+ ''\]''+ ''/Table\[@ID='' + convert(nvarchar(20),tbl.object_id) + ''\]%'' ESCAPE ''\'') then
1 else 0 end AS [PolicyHealthState]
FROM
master.sys.databases AS dtb,
sys.tables AS tbl
LEFT OUTER JOIN sys.database_principals AS stbl ON stbl.principal_id = ISNULL(tbl.principal_id,
(OBJECTPROPERTY(tbl.object_id, ''OwnerId'')))
WHERE
(CAST(
 case
    when tbl.is_ms_shipped = 1 then 1
    when (
        select
            major_id
        from
            sys.extended_properties
        where
            major_id = tbl.object_id and
            minor_id = 0 and
            class = 1 and
            name = N''microsoft_database_tools_support'')
        is not null then 1
    else 0
end
             AS bit)=@_msparam_0)and((db_name()=@_msparam_1)and(dtb.name=db_name()))
ORDER BY
[Schema] ASC,[Name] ASC',N'@_msparam_0 nvarchar(4000),@_msparam_1 nvarchar(4000)',@_msparam_0=N'0',@_msparam_1=N'QpidStore'

A few more information:

- The broker is running on Windows XP Pro x64
- The broker is working if I don't enable the SQL Server store
- I'm using SQL Server 2008 dev edition and not SQL Server Express (but I don't see why it
would matter)

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Julien