qpid-users mailing list archives

From "zhaoyi0113@gmail.com" <zhaoyi0...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I make the message in queue auto deleted?
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2010 13:20:46 GMT

I use Java client and Java-broker. Every time I start a subscriber, it will
get the messages from the queue. It seems that the messages always exist in
the queue. How can I make the message removed when it is published to a
subscriber? I use the default exchange amq.direct and below is the JNDI
properties:

java.naming.factory.initial =
org.apache.qpid.jndi.PropertiesFileInitialContextFactory
connectionfactory.qpidConnectionfactory =
amqp://guest:guest@clientid/test?brokerlist='tcp://localhost:5672'
destination.directQueue =
direct://amq.direct//message_queue?routingkey='routing_key'