qpid-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Lundin <...@eintr.org>
Subject Creating an exchange in the API
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2010 18:26:56 GMT
Is it possible to, in the new messaging API, [auto-]declare a fanout
exchange using the address when creating a Sender?

Something like:

mysender = sess.sender("myfanout; {create: always, node: {type: topic,
x-declare: {x-declare: {exchange: myfanout, type: fanout}}}")

... I tried various variations thereof, but couldn't get it to work.

Is it possible, and if so , what should the address look like?

/d

PS. Creating the exchanges and bindings beforehand using qpid-config
and/or the old API (regular basic.declare_ fare) and then using the
new API to address them works well, but I'd prefer clients to
auto-declare.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org