qpid-users mailing list archives

From vivek agarwal <koolvivek2...@gmail.com>
Subject Comparison with RabbitMQ
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:54:52 GMT
Hi,

We have been using RabbitMQ for quite a bit of time, and recently, we faced
a lot of problems due to increase in volumes of messages. The messages in
RabbitMQ are stored in memory, and hence they are limited by the physical
memory. Is the physical memory a limitation in Apache Qpid also?

Again, I also wanted to enquire about the acknowledgment process of a
message. Does the interface supports "At least once" deliver of messages to
consumers, by providing a locking and acknowledgment kind of interface?

Thanks,
Vivek