qpid-users mailing list archives

From vivek agarwal <koolvivek2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comparison with RabbitMQ
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:23:44 GMT
Hi,

Do we have a API for direct AMQP over Apache Qpid, instead of going through
JMS?
Also, I wanted to enquire if its implements AMQP .10 fully.

I have a very specific use-case, where a consumer may consume a message, and
acknowledge it after a long processing. So can it be done without keeping
the Session object ( through which I received the message) open?

Thanks,
Vivek