qpid-users mailing list archives

From Cullen Davis <cullen.da...@commitent.com>
Subject Queue Creation as Part of ESB service chain
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:36:43 GMT
Use Case:
A service, as part of an ESB service chain, will create a new message queue bound to a topic
exchange and make the topic key available to future service requests.

Q1) If the use case above is implemented as part of a J2EE stack, what is the proper way to
dynamically create QPID queues using the java classes?  The service is expected to create
a Qpid queue with the Durable, MaxQueueSize, MaxQueueCount, and LimitPolicy attributes set.
 It must bind this queue to a topic exchange with the topic key.

Q2) Am I wasting time trying to do this in Java?  Should I be planning on another means of
implementing this use case?

CjD
CommIT Enterprises, Inc.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org