qpid-users mailing list archives

From MHT <eh...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Clustering not working
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:52:29 GMT
Hi Gordon,

Yes, cluster name is the same.  Agreed, on previous occasions if there was an
issue on the clustering there would be a clue in the ais or broker logs, but I'm
not seeing anything obvious.

I'm running qpid 0.5.752581 on RedHat

[server1]$ qpid-cluster localhost:5673
  Cluster Name: TESTCluster
Cluster Status: ACTIVE
  Cluster Size: 1
       Members: ID=<server1IP>:32110
URL=amqp:tcp:<server1IP>:5673,tcp:<server2IP>:5673

[server2]$ qpid-cluster localhost:5673
  Cluster Name: TESTCluster
Cluster Status: ACTIVE
  Cluster Size: 1
       Members: ID=<server2IP>:32491
URL=amqp:tcp:<server2IP>:5673,tcp:<server1IP>:5673