qpid-users mailing list archives

From MHT <eh...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Clustering not working
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:09:07 GMT
Hi All,

I have a broker called test_broker instance configured on two servers and want
to cluster them.

I have edited /etc/ais/openais.conf so that bindnetaddr is correct according to
info returned by running /sbin/route.

OpenAis service is ok and starts with no errors in the log for both servers and
test_broker instance is then started on both servers with no errors.

However,  when I run qpid-cluster localhost:port on  either server I only see 1
ACTIVE member in the cluster (the local instance).  Creating a queue on one
broker results in the queue only being on that one broker, so no replication
happening.

I'm scratching my head, as I've configured other clustered brokers before
without issue.

Can anyone point me at everything I need to check, or how to test a cluster
config?

Thanks,
Charlie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org