qpid-users mailing list archives

From "zhaoyi0113@gmail.com" <zhaoyi0...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I declare a queue on JMS api?
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 01:26:16 GMT

I want to declare a queue by Java JMS api. I write a JNDI property file and I
am not sure which code below is declaring the queue.

context = new InitialContext(getProperties());
ConnectionFactory conFac = (ConnectionFactory) context
connection = conFac.createConnection();
Destination destination = (Destination) context.lookup(address
session = connection.createSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
MessageConsumer messageConsumer = session

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org