qpid-users mailing list archives

From jwhisp...@comcast.net
Subject Getting Started
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:42:01 GMT
I am looking for a little help getting the examples started. I've successfully compiled version
0.6 and can get the daemon/broker started (./qpidd -t).  However, whenever I try and start
the components in the Direct examples, I get the following error:

Unknown protocol: tcp (qpid/client/Connector.cpp:64)

I've looked through the documentation and site for clues but I can't seem to find any, the
README file doesn't indicate that I need to set any environment variables or point to a specific
configuration file. What have I over looked? Thanks. :)

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org