qpid-users mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Building .Net Projects
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:41:19 GMT
Hi qu2,

I've seen this problem on two occasions:

1. On a 64-bit platform. Solution: Compile the org.apache.qpid.messaging* dlls for platform
"x86" and not for Win32.

2. Boost is out of scope. Make sure the boost you linked with is in your path.

You can distinguish between the problem in "cpp messaging" and "cpp dotnet binding" by going
to the cpp/src/debug directory and running qpidd.exe. Qpidd uses only the other messaging
dlls, boost and system libraries and has no .NET runtime issues.

The test program executable, org.apache.qpid.messaging.dll, and all the qpid*.dll files should
all be in the same directory.

-Chuck