qpid-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clustering support in Qpid Java broker
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:12:33 GMT
Hi Marnie,

Thanks for the reply, what do you mean by persistent messaging ? from our
ESB side we do not have failover configuration but we can always configure a
failover scenario to piont to another qpid instance and from the other esb
we can register all the qpid instances as listeners so those guys will pick
messages whenever message comes to qpid failover instances.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Marnie McCormack <
marnie.mccormack@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi Lahiru,
>
> Are you using persistent messaging and also do you use failover on client
> connections ?
>
> There's currently no clustering support, but I can give you some ideas
> about
> using multiple brokers and depolyment models we've used.

can you please give a little explanation on this approach and that will be
really useful for me !

Thanks in advance
Lahiru